Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Welcome Back!

Spring Break is Over so Now What?
Dear Families:

Here is a video for your child, welcoming them back after spring break: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZ6e81ExhDzVey_jQIlTnkixM59MBFQb/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your patience as we have worked through some necessary planning in preparation for resuming structured learning opportunities for your child. I understand there has been plenty of uncertainty about what learning is going to look like moving forward. I can assure you that we are going to work on key learning outcomes at-home within the parameters established by the province and CBE.

To help me understand your family’s access to technology, can you please go to the following survey and fill out the questionaire: https://forms.gle/hqDgKbwBVfckt6Ys7

Starting Wednesday April 2, 2020, you will receive from me a weekly learning plan. Each week’s plan will highlight what we are working on, will include various resources and will explain the activities or tasks I would like your child to work on.

I will primarily be communicating with you and your child via Google classroom and Google Meet, and if necessary, will replicate lessons into a paper format. Your student is already enrolled in Google Classroom. They can check their email for the link.

Students and/or parents can reach out to me for help or for clarification via e-mail, and later via Google Meet. I can be reached on either platform at lhatch@educbe.ca. If the questions come in during the weekday, I expect to be able to answer most questions that same day.
I recognize this is new for most of us and we will get through this together. I am here for your child and look forward to being in regular contact with your child and yourself.

Lesleyanne Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment